NY Drawing Booth is offering unpaid internship opportunities for exceptional students or recent graduates to assist in the following areas:
Our graphic design intern will be redesigning our marketing and promotional materials (ie. postcard, PDF, backgrounds, business cards, mailers) and working with the marketing intern to create a comprehensive marketing strategy.
Marketing/Social Media Manager:
Assist in the development of our marketing and promotional materials. Develop marketing strategies and maintaining a social media presence including posting and interaction as well as reaching out to our target audience with campaigns. This may involve working with the graphic design intern to create cohesive marketing and promotional materials.
- Manage @ukdrawingbooth instagram account.
- Post minimally (approximately 2x per week).
- Share across platforms including twitter and facebook.
- Retweet from and interact with other Drawing Booth accounts (@nydrawingbooth, @drawingbooth, etc.)
Interested parties should submit the following to Bookings@NYDrawingBooth.com with the subject title of Internship Application.
- 1 page resume
- Introduction of yourself and why you are excited for this internship: Include what you can offer, and why you would be an excellent candidate
- 5 jpg work samples (for design applicants)
- Your personal social media links (important for marketing applicants to show how you manage your brand. Links of other brands you manage may be used instead)