- Head Technician:
- Hold on to the iPads/gear bag that the staff would occasionally pick up from you to take to gigs. Gear includes one small bag that fits everything we use (mobile printers, iPads, chargers, paper, ink cartridges etc.), plus a shopping bag with extra paper/ink packs. Keep tabs on inventory, let us know when you need more paper/ink packs and accept deliveries of any additional supplies.
- Set up printer at events.
- Make sure each print comes out the way it is supposed to.
- Change inks and paper as needed.
- Perform live-posting responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties with alternative solutions.
- Be capable of providing work-around solutions in worst-case scenarios.
- Assist the artists with connecting to the Wifi.
- Be the friendly face of our company.
- Answer questions by guests.
- Keep software on Apple iPads up to date.
- Event Manager:
- Confirm that the local team of artists and technicians is all set with gear and reminders for the events they are scheduled to attend.
- Attend the setup of some events to monitor that everything is running smoothly.
- Be handed cheques in rare occasions to hand off to our London office for deposit.
- Social Media Manager:
- Manage @ukdrawingbooth instagram account.
- Post minimally (approximately 2x per week).
- Share across platforms including twitter and facebook.
- Retweet from and interact with other Drawing Booth accounts (@nydrawingbooth, @drawingbooth, etc.)
- BONUS, but not required: Photographer: Take photos at the events of our artists in action – for promotional use in the social media postings and generally to document what we have going on across the pond!
Compensation: Combination of monthly and per project.
To apply, email your answers from the outline below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why would you make a good London Captain?
Please list your previous relevant experience.
How did you hear about this position?